In 2013 I brewed 51 gallons of beer...and helped with another 17.5 gallons. I have found a hobby that I enjoy doing and that I enjoy sharing with others.
The goal for 2014 is to try a few more interesting combos and to up my brew/yr to 60 gallons. The target is to be brewing at least once a month and to reach my goal I need to brew at least a 5 gallon batch every month. So there will be a lot of beer coming through my apt.
What to look for in 2014:
- A Scoth Ale (cloned off of Skull Splitter from Orkney Brewery)
- Another milk stout (cloned off of Mackeson's Triple XXX Stout)
- More grain brewing than last year...and possibly some all grain brews
- Another Christmas Ale...this year's seemed to turn out pretty well
- Root "Beer"...may be featured at St. Tom's Keggerokee Event this year for Grand Alternative
- Stickers?
No comments:
Post a Comment