The adventure of home brewing...beer is art...this is how we shall define it.
Thursday, June 5, 2014
Brewing in South Bend this Weekend
Here comes more beer!!! I am finally brewing again...I missed the month of May. But the plan this weekend is 10 gallons...so I'll take care of June as well...but hopefully not another dry spell.
The beers up this weekend are...a Strawberry Hefeweizen...the strawberries will be hand picked this weekend and added next weekend. An Oatmeal Stout...I've had the ingredients for a while...just haven't gotten around to brewing the kit. And the annual summer cider...this one will be an Apple with Blueberries added in. I'm excited for these...and we'll try something else out. Little Chipmunk will be brewing in a different city. I am headed to South Bend to brew with my girlfriend. Looking forward to combining a few of my favorite things this weekend...and in about a month, I let you know how they turn out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment